Alaska made Fat Rat UTV is the largest size ATV trailer for the avid outdoorsman designed to track behind Argo and side by side vehicle. The Fat Rat has the same walking beam suspension as the Outfitter.
The Alaskan Pac-Rat trailers were developed over many iterations of trial and error until we have developed the most versatile, durable and adaptive ATV trailer in North America. Simply put, there is nothing else like them on the market.
We recognized the need to carry the essential gear to explore the farthest corners of Alaska. We saw the need of a trailer that was the equal of the machine towing it.
The Arctic Fiberglass Pac-Rat ATV Trailer is the most rugged, best performing outdoor trailer on the market. With its patented walking axle and 300lb tensioner within the armature, the Pac-Rat is more stable than your ATV and can travel through any terrain your vehicle can handle. Need to load it? Fill your Pac-Rat with 2,000 lbs cargo, animal, or even rocks with another 1,000 lbs capacity to strap on to the lid. Your Pac-Rat cannot be surpassed for camping, hunting, or farm use. The Arctic Fiberglass Pac-Rat stands alone.
- A walking beam suspension for stability in the roughest terrain.
- Tight fitting lid to keep the load dry and mud free.
- Recessed frame and underpinnings to allow for a “snag free” undercarriage.
- Rounded corners on the exterior to prevent hang ups on the trail.
- 14” of ground clearance to match the ride height of most contemporary ATVs and UTVs.
- Hand layup of fiberglass for exceptional light weight and durability.
- Ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Tub is designed for ease of water/mud displacement during deep crossings.
- Interior volume ranges from 28 cubic feet to 39 cubic feet (Close to the same volume of a short bed pickup)
- Trailer weights from 300-350 #
- Conventional 2” ball hitch.
- All bearings are conventional and available nationally.
- Optional ski package for use behind your snow machine.
|BED:||71" L x 24" H x 59" W|
|FRAME:||2" square 1/8 wall tubing|
|TIRE SIZE:||22" x 11" x 8"|
|TUB VOLUME:||39 cubic feet|
|ADDITIONAL:||Lid, latches, and lid rack|