- 13 WATT SOLAR CHARGER
- 22% ULTRAHIGH CONVERSION RATE: In direct sunlight it charges devices at up to 1% per minute.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND ULTRA COMPACT: 1.0 Pound. Folding size only 14 x 7 x 1.0 inches for superior portability.
- DUAL USB VOLTAGE REGULATER: To ensure stable current and protect your device while charging. Dual USB output design supports charging 2 devices simultaneously in 2A total (MAX).
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: High quality polyester for weather-resistant outdoor durability. eyelets and carabiners enable easy on the go attachment (4pcs free carabiners included).
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Book fold with secure magnetic closure and kick-stand for quick set-up anywhere.
According to third party tests, our 13W Solar Charger has highest efficiency of 22%, it produces more juice than the leading solar charger brands. The Rural Energy Solar Charger 13w only uses two monocrystalline silicon panels but it captures more sunlight and converts light into energy more efficiently, with its 13W output,. In direct sunlight it charges devices at up to 1% per minute.
More portable than any other 13w solar panel pack, its total weight is only 1.0lb, backside zippered pouch can hold your mobile phone or other accessories, the eyelets design makes it convenient to attach to anything with the included carabiners easily hooking onto a backpack for use on the go. The kick-stand makes it simple and easy to get the right angle and setup just about anywhere for charging.
Best in class Monocrystalline silicon panels, it won't be broken even bent up to 90 degree, the stretchy Polyester canvas provides perfect protection for Monocrystalline silicon panels and circuit.
Since the output port is USB, it can be used to charge smartphones, tablets, and even accessories, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
Easy to use
Unfold, Angle, Connect. Simply unforld the Solar Charger angle the solar panels to be in DIRECT sunlight, connect your device to the USB port and let the sun do the rest. (You may want to place your connected device in the solar panel's pocket or keep it out of the sunshine to protect it.)