The TOYOTOMI Laser 731 / 732 is the largest output wall furnace available from TOYOTOMI. The TOYOTOMI Laser 731 / L732; can heat up to 2000 Sq. Ft. of living space for a fraction of alternative heat sources. The heater is a sealed combustion unit or direct-vent system that uses only outside air for combustion and vents combustion gases directly to the outdoors. These modern high-efficiency models provide safe, comfortable warmth for zone heating or whole house heat. These new models are now Wi-Fi compatible. The revolutionary TOYOTOMI Laser Direct Vent Heaters, with their whisper-quiet comfort, safety and dependability, are the most popular, best-selling, direct vent heating systems in Alaska.
EFFICIENT AND ECONOMICAL
TOYOTOMI Laser products are the most fuel-efficient, energy-saving, oil* heating systems available.
- Uses up to 50% less fuel for heating comparable size areas than conventional oil-fired heating systems at a fraction of the cost
- The only oil-fired modulating burner in North America
- Pays for itself in fuel savings in just a few short years
COMFORTABLE AND WI-FI COMPATIBLE
The Laser series large circulation fan distributes heat quickly and evenly in order to maintain and optimize maximum comfort.
- Automatically regulate between low, medium and high-temperature settings
- New Wi-Fi feature allows changing temperature remotely
from an app on your Apple or Android device
- Self shut-off when room rises approximately 4° above the desired temperature
CLEAN, SAFE & ODORLESS
Advanced heating pipe-within-a-pipe forced flue venting system creates smokeless, odorless, clean heating.
- Lower emissions (up to 50% less CO2) than conventional oil-fired heating systems
- Outside pipe brings in outside air for combustion
- Inside pipe exhausts all combustion by-products to the outside
- Circulating fan distributes heat
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet
- Permanent mesh filter protects circulation fan and interior components from dust
Owner's manual provides complete, step-by-step instructions that are helpful and easy to understand.
- Installation takes about three hours, or less
- Vents through a side wall using the direct vent kit which is included with heater
- Full range of optional parts and accessories available offers a variety of different installations
FLEXIBLE FUEL OPTIONS
Toyostove Vented Heaters can use the following fuels without any modifications to the unit:
- Ultra Low Sulfur Heating Oil (ULSHO)
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD)
- #1 Low Sulfur Fuel Oil, or K-1 Kerosene
Check with your local fuel oil dealer for which of these fuels are available in your area.
The Laser Series flue pipe makes venting to the outside simple and easy. Completely flexible, it adjusts to wall thickness. A small vent cap is all that can be seen from the outside.
Weekly Timer Operation allows for up to 30 different Set-Back temperatures. The Weekly Timer can be used to change the temperature for different days of the week and several times during the day.
|Fuel Type:||Ultra Low Sulfur Heating Oil (ULSHO) or Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel (ULSD) (ASTM D975
S15), Low Sulfur No. 1 Fuel (ASTM D396 S500), or K-1 Kerosene (ASTM D3699)
|Heating Efficiency:||87% (AFUE Rating)|
|Heating Rating:||40,000 BTU/Hr (high)
27,000 BTU/Hr (medium)
15,000 BTU/Hr (low)
|Size (WxHxD):||30" x 27-1/2" x 16-3/4"|
|Weight:||75 lbs (empty)|
|Fuel Consumption||0.301 gal/hr (high)
0.203 gal/hr (medium)
0.113 gal/hr (low)
|Heating Area: *||1670 sq. Ft. at (0°F)
2000 sq. Ft. at (20°F)
|Max. Length of
Vent Pipe System:
|Maximum 10 ft., 3 bends or less|
|Electrical Rating:||120 Volts, 60 Hz|
|Vent Hole Pipe:||2-3/4" - 3" diameter|
|Type of Tank:||Exterior Tank|
* 0° F Heat Load = 24 BTU/ft²/hr
20° F Heat Load = 20 BTU/ft²/hr
Room size for which this heater is suitable will vary depending on outside temperature, house insulation, window size, and other factors.