Double-Wall Heating Oil Tanks
Oil heating is still a cost-effective and ecologically friendly heating technology that is unmatched in safety and affordability. A component of the entire heating system is the fuel's affordable, convenient, and space-saving storage. For this use, Roth heating oil tanks are intended. Roth heating oil tanks are a secure option for all applications, including detached homes or complexes of homes, apartment buildings or commercial spaces, new construction, additions, or renovations.
- Weld-free galvanized steel outer tank capable of holding 110% of the primary tank.
- Seamless high-density polyethylene inner tank.
- Highly visible optical leak alarm.
- 55% lighter than a 12-gauge steel tank with a larger storage capacity.
- Corrosion-resistant steel filling system with external 2″ thread, allowing for an even level in each tank when installed in groups.
- Burner feeding system consisting of a fusible link valve and check valve incorporated with supply and return port when using the optional Roth suction assembly.
- Cover for outside use
Roth double-wall tanks are designed to offer the highest level of environmental protection. Avoid oil spills and leaks caused by defective pipes, couplings, or fittings that are located underneath the tank. Every inner Roth tank is made out of blow-molded, high-density polyethylene that is seamless, absolutely leak-proof, and corrosion-resistant. In addition, Roth tanks feature top connections to ensure the oil stays where it should. The outer tank is made of leak-proof corrosion-resistant steel which is capable of containing at least 110% of the capacity of the inner tank for maximum protection.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Roth tanks are completely rust-free, inside and out. Minimize the potential dangers and disasters of oil spills and leaks caused by corrosion. The outer tank is made out of galvanized steel, roll seamed (no welds) with an oil and fire-resistant seal, making it one of the safest and most reliable tanks on the market. Roth uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure maximum storage safety and minimum space requirements.
More than 4 million tanks installed
Since 1971 more than 3 million Roth tanks have been installed in Europe and North America. Roth tanks last longer than ever before due to the outstanding quality and the unbeatable guarantee. That is why Roth tanks enjoy such an enviable reputation.